- Capitol Hill Update with U.S. Senator Jeff Flake
- Thursday, August 24, 6 p.m. check-in
- 2398 East Camelback Road (look for the RED numbers)
- 1st Floor Conference Room Meet 24
- Complimentary, validated underground parking available for building 2398, and street parking available as well.
RSVP is required to Senator Flake RSVP link by Tuesday, August 22
Senator Flake will be available to autograph his book Conscience of a Conservative after the discussion. Please purchase the book in advance of the event. You can purchase the book from either Amazon or Barnes & Noble using the links below.
- We have the library book list! This is the link: 19North-Library Book List! The list is comprised of books requested by the librarians of the five schools in the district. 19 North is the cooperative helping a disadvantaged area at the furthest western boundary of legislative district 28 along 19th Avenue.
- We hope to see you at the Capitol Hill Update!
- LD 28 Exeutive Team
Kathy Petsas, Chairman; Lisa Hoberg, 1st Vice Chairman; Michael Francis, 2nd Vice Chairman; Lynn Hopkins, Corresponding Secretary; Emily Anne Gullickson, Recording Secretary and Cory Mishkin, Treasurer
- Desserts with DiCiccio Help re-elect Sal DiCiccio to the Phoenix City Council! Open your home for Sal to come meet your friends and neighbors – the DiCiccio campaign will handle the desserts and beverages. You provide the living room! If you live in the Arcadia, Biltmore or North Central area of LD28 you are represented by Sal DiCiccio, a responsible and courageous voice for Phoenix residents – we can’t afford to lose his watchful eye on the City of Phoenix. Please help re-elect Sal and host a Desserts with DiCiccio at your home. Contact Nathan Brown and let him know you are an LD28 PC at email@example.com
- AZGOP Bylaws
- You may have heard, I was appointed by the State Party Chairman Jonathan Lines to Chair the AZGOP Bylaws Committee. The committee is comprised of representatives from each legislative district and county. The purpose of the committee is to bring up to date our State Bylaws with the state statute and clarify any ambiguities and inconsistencies in the Bylaws. If you have a suggested amendment to the AZGOP Bylaws – please fill out the BYLAW AMENDMENT FORM. We will consider and vet all suggestions sent to us. The remaining State Bylaw Committee meetings are: September 30 and November 4.
Don’t forget to show your pride and support of LD28 by ordering your LD28 lapel pin! The cost is $28. The funds will go toward meeting expenses, special events, and general election support for the district.